sobota, 21 kwietnia 2012

Sweet?! Let's eat ^^

Hi all! I found this Cheerio Treats and I' m so happy becouse I will do it tomorrow! They look very sweet and pretty easy. Yummy, yummy, yummy! Are you want to eat Cheerio Treats too? I think you want <3 !
So I can show a recipe! I hope you'll like them! A particularly gourmets sweet snacks ^^ !!!



YOU NEED :
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup corn syrup
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 5 cups Cherrios
DIRECTIONS:
1. In a large sauce saucepan, combine the sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Allow the mixture to boil for one minute and then remove it from the heat.
3. Add the peanut butter and vanilla to the mixture, and mix those in until it’s smooth.
4. Add your cheerios and mix them in until they’re all coated.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto wax paper and allow to cool!
Easy? I think yes :-D Enjoy!

xo Julia

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz